AIRDOPES CULTURE

 I think I saw the airdopes for the first time after the 12th standard. My cousin gave it to me, and that’s how I came to know about it. On the way to my college, I used to see many people with airdopes, earphones, and headsets, which actually created a weird feeling in me. I told my cousin about this, and she explained it to me and told me to ignore those weird feelings because this is common in Chennai. I usually think about it because why do people neglect to hear sounds around them even when they are walking?. 

 I wish to narrate a true incident about this. One day, after leaving the college, I crossed the signal and started to walk on the way to the railway station. A brother was walking along with me. He had airdopes. I started to do a little research in my brain. Why do these people always wear airdopes? Why can't they listen to the sounds of nature, people, noise, etc…?Do they hear the sound of the horn when they are crossing the road? Can they hear if their friends called them?. All of a sudden, the brother who was walking with the airdopes walked over the balcony grill, which was on the way. I was shocked, and he was in embarrassment. I stopped my little research, and my brain gave the result that sometimes it makes us blind, even though we have good vision. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL