AFTER A WHILE...

 It has been a while since I involved myself in cooking. Sometimes I help my mother with little things such as chopping vegetables, grating coconut, etc. The only job I do in the kitchen is preparing some kind of snack and fail at it. Recently, I tried grape pickles and failed at them. The biggest defect I have in cooking is forgetting to put salt in the dishes. But yesterday night I decided to cook something today, and I tried curd cucumber, and it came out well. Actually, I used to fail in most of my recipes, so I thought to myself that cooking would never suit me. But my mother used to encourage me, saying that everyone started at a lower level and eventually became good at it. I also prepared a special masala for fish fry, which was traditionally used by my grandmother. I felt for myself that my mind was getting a little bit interested in cooking. My dad usually tells me that if you think cooking is the hardest job, then it's going to be the hardest one. But if you enjoy cooking, it will give you happiness, and eventually you will get into the flow of interest in cooking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ENDLESS THIRST FOR BIKE RIDES

PONNIYIN SELVAN - MY FIRST NOVEL

APRÌL FÒOL